Should Sens get an alternate uniform?

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Sens won’t have new Jerseys until at least 2026 as far as I am aware.

No new projects were on the go until Andlauer came on board, and they are still in the process of hiring their Managers/Directors of Creative Content and Marketting

It’s about 2 years between concept and roll out, minus exceptional circumstances.

That being said, internally they are wanting to do something related to the black/gold Senagoth template.
Could you petition them to never have another ZERO on their jersey, they get made fun of enough?

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
images.jpeg

These beauties.

Reactions: CanadianHockey

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
sensconcept.jpg

• Bing made the logo from my prompt. I did some editing to make it flat toned and add the laurels. I am no photoshop-guru.
  • I used the template from the concept below. Original template from google image search shown below for credit.
  • It's a new direction for a third jersey. We have always had a Roman theme. It takes all the old design elements and freshens them up by changing the random Roman guy to a random MGM Lion.
  • My other idea was to get a literal Senator (male patterned baldness, suit and tie, glasses), but I am not sure that is as exciting.

ElMayfHWMAYozm9.jpg

Original template, with the authors name. These would have been awesome for the Reverse Retro.

I was disappointed with the black Reverse Retro jerseys, but they grew on me. Mainly due to the font. That's a great hockey jersey font.

Reactions: DrEasy and bicboi64

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
I like these better than the boring ones we have right now. As long as our home jersey is red I'll be happy, but I need that 3D logo back

I feel like we have a kinship in my willingness to advocate for Cody Ceci and your willingness to advocate for the 3D logo.

We know we're fighting an uphill battle, but neither of us care. You have to advocate for what you know is right, even in the face of insurmountable adversity.

Even if I don't agree with you about the logo, I respect you for it.

Reactions: bicboi64

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
Logo wise I've always been partial to something with the Parliament logo but that ship has sailed and it would be a weird call back to a time without team success.

I think a throwback to the Senagoth "swoosh" era would be very very cool and would seem to play into current ownership wanting to call back to the "glory days" of the franchise.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Logo wise I've always been partial to something with the Parliament logo but that ship has sailed and it would be a weird call back to a time without team success.

I think a throwback to the Senagoth "swoosh" era would be very very cool and would seem to play into current ownership wanting to call back to the "glory days" of the franchise.

The Peace Tower jerseys are extremely popular on the secondary market. But I think part of that is that they are a bit of a status symbol due to rarity. People will pay $100-$300 for them, despite them being mesh shirts.

Whoever is in charge of marketing for the Sens store would do very well if they commissioned a limited edition line of Peace Tower Merch. I don't think people want the logo back full time, but hardcore fans/collectors like what wearing the logo and having the merch be hard to find says about them.

If Adidas still had the license, a red Peace Tower logo jersey would be perfect for Reverse Retro.

I agree about the Swoosh. I think we either should go back to some variation of the gold striped jerseys (with red or black), or we should make the Reverse Retro 2.0 our full time jersey. As much as I like the original black jerseys, they don't have much identity to them. I also suspect that they waited so long to go back to them that they missed the boat on the trend. I'd be curious about how fans who are kids or teens feel about the jerseys vs 30-40 year olds.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad