Roster/Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2023-24: Hotel California

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
I really don't think in these days, where even fans can filter stuff out by paying attention to advanced stats, that any team will trade for Palmieri. He had some hot stretches, and did well on the PP.

imo it was an Islanders player's worst 30 goal season since the days of the Polish Prince. He avoids the criticism because he's got no shortage of grit, but he was simply awful everywhere but deep in the offensive zone, and especially in the neutral zone.
Hard disagree

Reactions: Levi Walking Bear

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Shea Theodore may be moved from Vegas. In the unlikely scenario that Pelech was moved, i'd take a long look at him.
He's expecting a raise no matter what. If the isles trade for him its for picks and prospects. i'd move the 18th overall for him as well. Add his name to my list.

periferal

Jul 5, 2007
Shea Theodore may be moved from Vegas. In the unlikely scenario that Pelech was moved, i'd take a long look at him.

Shea Theodore is nice. Would love to have him on the team. Now, do people fully realize:

1. What it would take to clear out current salary to fit in his 5.2M salary next season (Pelech cannot be moved)?
  2. What he will want the year after when he's a UFA.
  3. How many other teams could outbid us in terms of picks/prospects for him (or any other players)?
  4. How even adding him would be probably the one big move Lou could/would make this offseason...And it wouldn't address the offense at all?

Reactions: Lame Lambert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad