OT: OT - I knew I should'a taken that left turn at Albuquerque

Butt Ox

Oct 24, 2006
Luddite Island
Usually for transport it’s easier to disassemble them. These were in storage so I had taken them apart already.

I’ve never seen anyone who glued their sets together. Kinda defeats the purpose of the modularity of lego pieces. I suppose they do exist though.
I had assumed as much. The building would seem to be where the fun is, from an outsider perspective. Thank you for the reply.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Life keeps getting weirder. I got my friend the open apartment, but now she has to cut a cheque so it’s actually hers. So she has to do that this week.

I have another friend that does his own “under the table” construction, and is always asking me about jobs. So now he wants to go in to starting a business with me. And I’m thinking about it because I work for myself, but my jobs are lined up while I’m trying to recover from my mangled broken hand.

While this is going on, I’m also trying to get a festival here that’s dedicated to smoking weed to be more of a legitimate festival as far as music is concerned. I have plenty of artist contacts due to my prior work experience in the music industry, but price is the issue. Even though it’s a part of the tourism outreach here, it’s a tough thing getting the city to pay at least half to start.

And then lastly, I have a full blown lesbian trying to date me for some f***ing weird reason. Like literally to the point where she sent me pictures wanting me to crank it.

EDIT: “a lesbian says to crank it” should be the new thread title @Chainshot or @Zman5778 or any other mod

Reactions: yahhockey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad