OT: Official Sports Media Thread XI : It appears that WZLX 100.7 will flip to all sports

mikelvl

Aug 6, 2009
Newton, MA
Everytime I hear Curtis speak on 93.7, my stomach retches. Talk about taking over a show. He's the ultimate wannabe. And he's another guy who considers it to be all about him. I think he was thrilled to be suspended because the attention was on him again.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
Everytime I hear Curtis speak on 93.7, my stomach retches. Talk about taking over a show. He's the ultimate wannabe. And he's another guy who considers it to be all about him. I think he was thrilled to be suspended because the attention was on him again.
Curtis is a leech who latches on to whoever the big player at the station is. When Minihane was there, Curtis latched on to him. Now, he latches on to Greg Hill. Hill essentially runs the station since his show is keeping the lights on in the building.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Curtis is a leech who latches on to whoever the big player at the station is. When Minihane was there, Curtis latched on to him. Now, he latches on to Greg Hill. Hill essentially runs the station since his show is keeping the lights on in the building.
I like Greg. He tries to keep it upbeat. I have no issue with him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad