NHL.com: NHL Bracket Challenge 2021-22: IslesNorway Wins!

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I think Tanev being hurt caused a lot of issues for them as well. They let Edmonton dictate play and running and gunning against the best player on the planet isn't a good game plan.
hi PK,

agree about tanev. he didn't look 100 percent the 2 games he did play......Anderson getting lost all over the ice on needless forays in deep was not conducive to your point of slowing down the fast break offense! McDavid was super human the whole series....they were able to overcome having Mike Smith in nets. THAT is saying something (probably about both teams eh?)

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Coming down to the wire here, but if my terrible math calculations are correct there are only two people who can win now, @IslesNorway and @saintunspecified. If Colorado wins IslesNorway will win back to back years, but if Tampa Bay wins we'll have our first tie for the top spot between the IslesNorway and saintunspecified. Good luck guys!

Reactions: saintunspecified

Glorydays22

Nov 21, 2011
First time doing this playoff bracket. Will you be posting the final results at the end?

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
I had the Blues beating the Avs, so tbh even if I tie, I feel I've lost bc that one bold prediction did not come out.
I didn't play, but if I did I'd probably have had the Blues and TBL in the final. Didn't account for the Kadri Factor.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I had the Blues beating the Avs, so tbh even if I tie, I feel I've lost bc that one bold prediction did not come out.
good luck to you and isles norway. i think i was the only other of the 17 entrants to have tampa winning cup so if they do, i think i'll weasel in for the bronze

i had minny and boston advancing 2 rounds and had calgary making it to finals

should be interesting series

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Congratulations to @IslesNorway for back to back wins! He only missed a single round, the WCF, the entire playoffs!

Great run by @saintunspecified as well, but the Tampa Bay loss dropped him to 9th behind yours truly. Rounding out the top 3 are @Glorydays22 in second place and @YearlyLottery in third. Five people picked Colorado to win the cup, so congrats to all of you. @MJF is still the worst of our posters, finishing 15th. :thumbu:

Thanks to everyone for participating, we'll be back at it again next season!

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
Congratulations to @IslesNorway for back to back wins! He only missed a single round, the WCF, the entire playoffs!

Great run by @saintunspecified as well, but the Tampa Bay loss dropped him to 9th behind yours truly. Rounding out the top 3 are @Glorydays22 in second place and @YearlyLottery in third. Five people picked Colorado to win the cup, so congrats to all of you. @MJF is still the worst of our posters, finishing 15th. :thumbu:

Thanks to everyone for participating, we'll be back at it again next season!
It's an art finishing last multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: PK Cronin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad