NHL: Around the League 52

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Back in the day there were only a couple of divers in the league and everyone knew who they were (Bill Barber was infamous). And now, we have a few on every team it seems. We certainly don't need hockey to become like soccer.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014

So not celebrating is disrespectful now? Shut the f*** up Voracek.

What the last few months has taught me is that apparently everything is disrespectful to at least someone in the hockey world.

I'm very much part of the 'so long as you don't pantomime a sexual act or give the middle finger to an opponent, then celebrate your goals however much or little you like' crowd.

All the hockey minds in the world can't be bothered to nail down what the hell goalie interference, but god forbid somebody celebrates a goal improperly, everything goes on hold until we figure out where the line for 'appropriate' is.

Softest league in the world sometimes, I swear.

Pez68

Mar 18, 2010
Chicago, IL
I'm very much part of the 'so long as you don't pantomime a sexual act or give the middle finger to an opponent, then celebrate your goals however much or little you like' crowd.

All the hockey minds in the world can't be bothered to nail down what the hell goalie interference, but god forbid somebody celebrates a goal improperly, everything goes on hold until we figure out where the line for 'appropriate' is.

Softest league in the world sometimes, I swear.
Hockey players pay Voracek no mind whatsoever. This is just a nonsensical statement from an assclown trying to stay relevant. Nobody gives a f*** about his opinion.

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $110.00