NHL 24 Discussion

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
I also think it's too bad that they dont make it as easy to make trades nowadays. I mean being able to add money to a card offer was helpful. This iteration also has more focus on powerup collectibles for every event card (as opposed to each having only their own collectibles), which also makes them more of a currency.

Totally agree. Back when you could make offers of in-game currency + players, I cut some of my best deals. Especially if I was looking to upgrade the same player to a better/higher rated card. You could figure out the relative value between say the 90 version against the 91 or 92 version and make a fair offer and negotiate off the in-game currency part of the offer.

Honestly I think both of these changes were designed so users just bought more packs with real money. Make it harder to build decent teams via trades and winning auctions.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Maybe because I am in a new franchise and havent done anything to settings but again this game is trash.

I cant check anyone and it seems my AI teammates cant either. Cant get a break out or even clean passes. My guys are forever pushed and bullied but my guys cant/dont do that

Idk why AI teammates never attack the puck.

Theres no realistic PP

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Totally agree. Back when you could make offers of in-game currency + players, I cut some of my best deals. Especially if I was looking to upgrade the same player to a better/higher rated card. You could figure out the relative value between say the 90 version against the 91 or 92 version and make a fair offer and negotiate off the in-game currency part of the offer.

Honestly I think both of these changes were designed so users just bought more packs with real money. Make it harder to build decent teams via trades and winning auctions.
There was one year where there were items to change hte player's team for chemistry reasons. I would make trades for the same player i have, only with a different team chemistry and pay 500 extra to save 1 000$+ on the item price. There were lots of applications.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad