OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
Me watching the bench get emptied................

200w.gif

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I'm gonna be somewhat close to the Fever once I move in June. I'm excited to watch the GOAT Caitlin Clark in person.

Too bad I will not be around in time to watch the Knicks own the Pacers.

The knicks have played 10 really fun playoff games and 1 absolute stinker. I was in the arena for the stinker :laugh:
I have a basement with your name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: Elvis P and cgf

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm gonna be somewhat close to the Fever once I move in June. I'm excited to watch the GOAT Caitlin Clark in person.

No worries, I've learned me lesson wrt traveling to see the Knicks; I also drove up to Milwaukee for the IST game, when we got wrecked in the 2nd half.

From now on I wait for the Knicks to come to Chicago and enjoy watching them kick ass...with a side of Drummond's comedic genius :laugh:

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

I'll be in Brooklyn Saturday to watch the GOAT get rekt

• Love
Reactions: Elvis P

wolfgaze

Interesting Cat
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2006
Earth
I don't follow the NBA but I had viewed some Wembanyama highlights over the course of the regular season on Youtube and was curious about the status/future of the Spurs organization. Is San Antonio expected to make any big free agent signings or trades in the near future in order to surround Wemby with higher end talent so the Spurs can be more competitive? I don't know anything about the financial situation of that organization, but I'm wondering how competitive their team is likely to be in the coming years.

Elvis P

Bullet train player
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
I don't follow the NBA but I had viewed some Wembanyama highlights over the course of the regular season on Youtube and was curious about the status/future of the Spurs organization. Is San Antonio expected to make any big free agent signings or trades in the near future in order to surround Wemby with higher end talent so the Spurs can be more competitive? I don't know anything about the financial situation of that organization, but I'm wondering how competitive their team is likely to be in the coming years.
As long as Pops is the GM the Spurs have a 0% chance of making the playoffs. His last good pre-Wemby move was drafting Kawhi in 2011.

I'll be in Brooklyn Saturday to watch the GOAT get rekt
Agreed. She's weak, needs to hit the weights, and doesn't even know how to use her body to protect her dribble. She needs four years to beef up and improve her ball handling.

Reactions: wolfgaze

Ad

Upcoming events

• New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    New York Yankees @ Minnesota Twins
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $3,757.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 2