HUT BS NHL 22

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
Man I am so tired of grinding for my team and running into these pay for play people...yeah your entire team is 92+ (95 McDavid etc) cause you earned it...eff right off...I wish they would institute 2 leagues one for those like me who grind for their team and one as soon as you spend a dollar on your team...fck it's tiring playing these people

Gaud

May 11, 2017
Man I am so tired of grinding for my team and running into these pay for play people...yeah your entire team is 92+ (95 McDavid etc) cause you earned it...eff right off...I wish they would institute 2 leagues one for those like me who grind for their team and one as soon as you spend a dollar on your team...fck it's tiring playing these people

While i agree with what you are saying (there are master cards that are impossible to get, no matter how much you grind), i have a 93 team and havent spent a dime. All my players are over 88, and this is because each event gives me enough collectibles to get at least one player that makes my roster. I focus on D when i can (most expensive cards). Using hte market is super handy also; i make lots of money that way. Depending on what you want, chosing to sell cards instead of making sets with them in order to unlock one pack may make a big difference. I dont have time to play all the games in offline play, but i play the ones i can confidently expect to win 2k in points for and get the rewards. I play all the rush games and i don tplya rivals at all

Reactions: JayfromNB1219

JayfromNB1219

Mar 27, 2019
New Brunswick
While i agree with what you are saying (there are master cards that are impossible to get, no matter how much you grind), i have a 93 team and havent spent a dime. All my players are over 88, and this is because each event gives me enough collectibles to get at least one player that makes my roster. I focus on D when i can (most expensive cards). Using hte market is super handy also; i make lots of money that way. Depending on what you want, chosing to sell cards instead of making sets with them in order to unlock one pack may make a big difference. I dont have time to play all the games in offline play, but i play the ones i can confidently expect to win 2k in points for and get the rewards. I play all the rush games and i don tplya rivals at all

Yes but you're an exception to the rule and not the normal unfortunately...you can tell by style of play who has put time in and who hasn't and are trying to slide by w master cards and cheese goals

Smittey

Jun 22, 2011
It seems like every team I play now is 99 offence and defence... it's ridiculous. I'm losing games by 1 or 2 goals to teams with better 4th lines than my best card. Like you said, all 92+ ovr cards. I wish EA would stop encouraging P2P and grinding offline modes. I don't have time to play games offline, nor do I care to play against the AI. I play HUT to play online, so why are they rewarding people so much for playing stupid gimmick modes like HUT Rush and Squad Battles. The frustrating part is I know I can compete in the GWC (I went 10-0 to start one of the weeks before crumbling and finishing just outside qualifying position), but it's tough when I don't have the time or money. Would love to see a cap on team's OVR for the GWC to make it fair for everyone and truly reward good gameplay over who has the best cards.

Reactions: raymond23

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
It seems like every team I play now is 99 offence and defence... it's ridiculous. I'm losing games by 1 or 2 goals to teams with better 4th lines than my best card. Like you said, all 92+ ovr cards. I wish EA would stop encouraging P2P and grinding offline modes. I don't have time to play games offline, nor do I care to play against the AI. I play HUT to play online, so why are they rewarding people so much for playing stupid gimmick modes like HUT Rush and Squad Battles. The frustrating part is I know I can compete in the GWC (I went 10-0 to start one of the weeks before crumbling and finishing just outside qualifying position), but it's tough when I don't have the time or money. Would love to see a cap on team's OVR for the GWC to make it fair for everyone and truly reward good gameplay over who has the best cards.

Yeah GWC should definitely be equal for everyone, like they actually do in the later stages where they have a draft and you can only use special GWC cards. Obviously, it's a slam dunk for EA to encourage people to play the mode through the year and build as good of a team as possible to compete but it's a joke that in the early stages of world championship you can gain an edge by spending money.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad