FPHL: upcoming season for the Empire Division

BingoUrsaMajor

Sep 10, 2022
Binghamton NY
With all-FPHL superstar Justin MacDonald moving from the Watertown Wolves to the Knoxville IceBears of the SP, (along with a new coach and the departure of Devine) has the balance of power shifted in the Empire Division? Both the Black Bears and Hat Tricks have added a lot of muscle, most notably Nasty Mirasty signing with Binghamton. And the expansion Mammoth could pull off some surprises as well. How do you think the standings will shake out?

JMCx4

Censorship is the Sincerest Form of Flattery
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
I think 219 pts in his last 95 league games qualifies him as an FPHL superstar...
That encompasses 2 seasons in The Fed that were 7 years apart. His hockeydb profile might make someone conclude that he drops down to Single A hockey whenever he's running on fumes at higher levels & needs to run up points to get attention from another employer. But I guess that's how hockey works.

Af77

Sep 23, 2020
Just because Knoxville signed him doesn't mean he will survive camp with them.

Reactions: Roadhog

battra

Oct 24, 2017
I'm excited for the FPHL this year.

Justyce Smoke and Diamond Hands Amesbury in Danivlle this year should make for some fun times.

And you can watch the games on YouTube for Free.

Nasty needs to get some work in for Shoresy I'd imagine.

jabberoski

Aug 1, 2011
I'm excited for the FPHL this year.

Justyce Smoke and Diamond Hands Amesbury in Danivlle this year should make for some fun times.

And you can watch the games on YouTube for Free.

Nasty needs to get some work in for Shoresy I'd imagine.
Um, Danville isn't in the FPHL.

607Hockey

Jan 4, 2021
With all-FPHL superstar Justin MacDonald moving from the Watertown Wolves to the Knoxville IceBears of the SP, (along with a new coach and the departure of Devine) has the balance of power shifted in the Empire Division? Both the Black Bears and Hat Tricks have added a lot of muscle, most notably Nasty Mirasty signing with Binghamton. And the expansion Mammoth could pull off some surprises as well. How do you think the standings will shake out?
Nasty Mirasty, AKA, one of the Jims!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad