F Ruslan Gazizov - London Knights, OHL (2022 undrafted)

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Rare player listed in Central Scouting rankings (#192) entering his third year of draft eligibility.

Has he previously been in any NHL development camps?

Are his big numbers with the Knights merely the result of playing on a dominant team or are there elements to his game that suggest he can play in the NHL one day?

Any relation to Irbis Kazan's Rail Gazizov?

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
Rare player listed in Central Scouting rankings (#192) entering his third year of draft eligibility.

Has he previously been in any NHL development camps?

Are his big numbers with the Knights merely the result of playing on a dominant team or are there elements to his game that suggest he can play in the NHL one day?

Any relation to Irbis Kazan's Rail Gazizov?
I don't think they're related, but I could be wrong.

I don't think he went to any training camps. He might have gone to Columbus, but I'm not sure about that. Can't find any information about it.

His numbers are a result of his skills and opportunity and his adjustment to NA ice. His game hasn't changed much but he's gotten a lot better defensively and is still the speedy winger with a bit of skill. He's been all over the lineup but I wouldn't say Cowan and Barkey are responsible for his success, he mostly plays on the 2nd PP unit and on the 3rd and 2nd lines. He has solid ability to create for himself and decent puck handling skills, he just has yet to put it all together. He's improved his shot a lot and there's definitely a potential place for him in the NHL, but someone will have to take a chance on him. Could be a FA signing that makes an impact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad