Post-Game Talk: ECSF GAME 5 - YOU BET WE'RE ALIVE!!!!!! Game 6 FRIDAY 7 PM at TD Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenblack

Apr 15, 2024
Wait, someone said Maroon played WELL?

He was AWFUL. Someone show his advanced stat graph, dying to see it.

He killed as many offensive plays as you'll see a Bruin kill. I HATED his game. Lauko wasn't much better.

I really loved the 4th when it was Brazeau with Beecher/Boqvist. But I get why we need Brazeau further up the lineup.

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
My Wife - "Why do they yell 'night' like that?"
Me - "They also yell 'red' during the anthem. I think in that case it's because red is one of their team colors...?"
My Wife - "But why do they yell 'night'?"
Me - "I don't know. They're idiots."

Actual conversation.
A lot of teams with red in their colors yell “Red” I’ve been to a lot of arenas and they definitely do it Wash, Fl, and Carolina. They yell “knight” too in Fl for Spencer Knight who was once a lot more promising then he is now. The funniest is Washington, here they yell O for Ovi in the “O say does that star-spangled Banner yet wave.” part of the song.

Bruinswillwin77

My name is Pete
Sponsor
May 29, 2011
Hooksett, NH
My Wife - "Why do they yell 'night' like that?"
Me - "They also yell 'red' during the anthem. I think in that case it's because red is one of their team colors...?"
My Wife - "But why do they yell 'night'?"
Me - "I don't know. They're idiots."

Actual conversation.
Well it's a legitimate question lol

Reactions: lextune

Secord

Mar 23, 2013

Ha! Looks like the bassist from Amyl and The Sniffers here. Now play this rally song been listening all day so add me the the guy who missed the game and the other who shaved ;) Aussie Bruin

Last edited:

xStanleyCupsFor

Sep 12, 2014
f2e1ab082e83ac27c667ae2d6102a3fe.jpg

Secord

Mar 23, 2013
Yeesh....if that was Maroon's best, I'd hate to see his worst
As a B. Played well tonite. Puck control. Monty played him with Pasta on a few shifts, nearly scored a tip in.

Maroon is not the reason the Bs are where they are

Reactions: sarge88

RiverbottomChuck

Jul 20, 2018
Washington DC
Not saying he's MVP or Espo just his best game I've seen him play in black and gold. Curious to know what Monty and teammates thought of him tonite.
If anything they executed the exact plan he said they needed to in the presser yesterday. His experience and leadership definitely outweigh his on ice play but he is far from useless. His comments counter to Monty’s previous game plan yesterday were just as series saving as Mac’s goal tonight or Swayman’s play imo.

Reactions: Gordoff and Secord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad