OT: Bears & NFL Talk 99 (also 2024 NFL Draft GDT)

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I don’t mind them. Something about waking up at 8:30 on a Sunday morning to watch football vibes with me.

I also have no kids or significant other (or life) so YYMV.
Yeah, most the time being up early on Sunday to watch football won't bother me. I'm normally up on Sundays kinda early, anyways. That's the main day I'll usually make a big breakfast for the fam.

Reactions: Kurtosis

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
No division games until week 11 is wild
Right, and then they have 3 in a row, a game against the Niners, and then 3 of 4 against the division again. Kind of a wild schedule when it comes to divisional teams, and not playing any of them until so late in the season. I'm wondering if they did that with the expectation the division will be close at the end, and they can flex some of those games to prime time. Nothing like divisional games with big meaning the last quarter of the season.

Last edited:

blondu

Jun 3, 2016
How long has the NFL been trying to sell their product to Europe only for Europe to remain blase about the sport? Europeans are as interested in NFL as I am about futbol/soccer.
Im from Europe, Romania to be more precise and NFL grew like 2000% percent in interest in the last 15 years.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Finland
    Austria vs Finland
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,377.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Sweden vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,050.00