Around the NHL: The 2024 NHL Playoff Thread

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Initially I liked the directness and the vision. But he always put one piece too much into every deal. And he got combine warriors and a bunch of very broken humans to show his new franchise player how to be a pro.
Murray was Marvin Lewis except he lacked Marvin's likeability and eye for talent.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Dallas just drew an over the glass penalty after hemming Colorado in their end for almost a full minute. Zero blind backhand passes to the middle of the ice. No immediate drop passes to the point when there are other options or space to push forward.

Somewhere Don Granato’s mind just exploded

And they score immediately on the PP.

Matt Ellis’s head doesn’t explode because he isn’t learning anything.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

It is going to be really interesting to see what Utah does with the move and the new ownership group that might actually be competent.

They have a ton of picks, prospects, and cap space this offseason. They also have zero NHL D signed for next season.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation

It is going to be really interesting to see what Utah does with the move and the new ownership group that might actually be competent.

They have a ton of picks, prospects, and cap space this offseason. They also have zero NHL D signed for next season.

I’m also curious what the rest of the league is going to do now that there isn’t just an NHL run dumping ground for them to offload their terrible contracts into.

Reactions: Jim Bob

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I’m also curious what the rest of the league is going to do now that there isn’t just an NHL run dumping ground for them to offload their terrible contracts into.

I'm not sure, but If I'm a player on a bad contract, I wouldn't drive a bag across the boarder for my GM, even if they asked nicely.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN

Time to start explaining to Joki what measured pours are.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad