Around the NHL - (Playoffs Edition)

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
I don't interact with any Canadian fans, so I'm not at all bothered by Edmonton winning. McDavid and Draisaitl are amazing hockey players and seem to be fairly likeable, so I'm good with them winning. Plus Henrique and Carrick.

Florida is our sister franchise, and they've never won, so I'm good with them winning as well. They have several annoying players (Tkachuk, Bennett, Cousins), but are otherwise ok.

On balance, I think I'm rooting for the Oilers, but I'm good with either team.

JabbaJabba

Dec 22, 2010
Finland
I want oilers to win, Perry, Carrick, Henrique, and having McDavid win the cup would be a great sight to see and tell my kids that I saw it happen.
Pretty sure this is it for Perry. He might not retire, but I'd be surprised if anyone signed him next year.

I'm torn about this final. I have no interest in FL other than them winning their 1st cup. As for Edmonton, I still realllly struggle rooting for them, but that's probably who I'd choose (mainly because of the ex-Ducks). Although, even though I'm not a big McD fan, he deserves it. Guy is just unbelievable.

Don't forget guys that Florida also has several ex-Ducks to root for (Montour, Kulikov, Stolarz) ;)

Reactions: duckaroosky

Hey234

Sponsor
May 7, 2010
Southern California
I don't interact with any Canadian fans, so I'm not at all bothered by Edmonton winning. McDavid and Draisaitl are amazing hockey players and seem to be fairly likeable, so I'm good with them winning. Plus Henrique and Carrick.

Florida is our sister franchise, and they've never won, so I'm good with them winning as well. They have several annoying players (Tkachuk, Bennett, Cousins), but are otherwise ok.

On balance, I think I'm rooting for the Oilers, but I'm good with either team.

This is mostly how I feel. Essentially, there aren't any major factors that would make me upset with the outcome. Both have solid reasons to support and it's a wash. Either Canada is going to party for ending a drought or Florida for it's first ever cup, both fun.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Yeah I'm also happy with either team winning it. I guess I like Panthers more so will be kind of cheering for them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad