Around the league part 2

tigermask48

Maniacal Laugh
Mar 10, 2004
R'Lyeh, Antarctica
I'm a couple days late on the McDavid nonsense, but let me see if I have it straight... Soucy suspended a game, Zadorov gets fined, but McDavid gets nothing?

That seems a pretty hilarious indictment of how Player Safety actually feels about these plays. Which is, "the star players can do whatever they want but don't YOU dare touch them or else."

Not exactly the best message to send... The league really couldn't just fine all 3 and be done with it?

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I love all the original 6 logos, but the Blackhawks one is a step above the rest, IMO.
The artwork of the logo is unique - and the colors are striking... really there is nothing like it

1715832238314.png

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
This ones a bit OT folks, but I'm putting it in here anyways. My fellow Canadian Kings fans will vouch for how big Dutchie was in our sports lives.

Watched Darren Dutchyshen for years on TSN. The big guy was a huge personality and full of life. Loved his enthusiasm, he jumped off the screen. Condolences to his family. Gone much too soon.

Rest easy.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Again I'm glad Quick is both 1. having a solid end to his career and 2. doing it in a market that forces everyone on the east coast to revise their stupid ass takes about how he's barely a top 10 goalie etc rather than a future hall of famer and one of the best of the era

And price is finally catching the shit he deserves, the reputation quick had of being "he was only good for 2-3 years", it's funny how they've flip flopped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad