AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Sounds like Tony convinced Taro Okada that this match needed to happen now. One, because I think Willow is dropping the title. But it’s also more beneficial to Stardom I think to do this now and get some buzz on you with the Marigold show coming on Monday.

Also, an interesting way to put things that Stardom and AEW want to make the wrestlers’ dreams come true, and spread their wings and whatnot, and making the case that that is now something that can happen.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Sparkplug
Feb 29, 2020
They were only ever a bunch of jabronis to begin with. It's amazing Sweve got over with all those dudes

Gates of Agony are a great tag team but they need to lose Brian Cage and get a real mouthpiece because Prince Nana belongs with Swerve. They could be similar to Authors of Pain as a dominant, silent heel tag team.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Eddie Kingston is off Double or Nothing by the way. I’m guessing that was mentioned on the show.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Willow and Mercedes needed to get physical because there’s been too much talking, but they made no mention that the title is being defended on Saturday

Reactions: Grackle Party

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
AEW has cooled down Mercedes so much that Willow is a massive babyface and Mercedes is getting booed.

I highly doubt this was intentional, but AEW can capitalize on this. Mercedes' vibe is more of a heel anyway.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
AEW has cooled down Mercedes so much that Willow is a massive babyface and Mercedes is getting booed.

I highly doubt this was intentional, but AEW can capitalize on this. Mercedes' vibe is more of a heel anyway.

That terrible theme music and that "CEO" branding. Just awful. No wonder she's getting booed.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002

Not many places would go out the way to debut someone and then have them not wrestle for 2 1/2 months. Or any. But the program has made Willow shine more. AEW does not have enough women who are over, so it’s working out.

Reactions: yahhockey and Fro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad