OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
AI point spreads work fast. NFL games are already out on draftkings. These are the Washington games up so far. Under dogs in all but 1

At Tampa +3.5 0/u 42
NYG -3 44
At Bengals +6.5 48
At Cards +2 45
Browns +2.5 43.5
At Ravens +8 46.6
Bears +2 44.5

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
My first instant in my brain words.

#1 vs #2 deathmatch on Oct. 27th.

Also would be entertaining to come out of the gate and beat up on the Jets and their old man river QB.
I would love to see us feed Rodgers his taint, but I looked it up and it turns out the chances of the Jets starting Methusela week 1 of the pre-season are indistinguishable from -12,000-to-1.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
This was funny and well done, but also stupid and could be bulletin board material for all those games that the video claims are "cake".

The batteries being thrown for the At Philly game are hilarious.
OMG The titans one. Mayo Coffee for Will Levis LMAO

Also whoever made the real cakes did an awesome job.

bacchist

lumpy, lumpy head
Feb 7, 2013
This is why I mostly focus on my team. Living directly in the DC area, I can get every game for free on my antenna.

Yeah Chiefs Steelers on Christmas Day on Netflix is going to suck, but I'll either go to a bar or watch "elsewhere".

And to answer the question, only 4. Peacock, and ESPN+ for the occasional exclusive, Amazon every week, and Netflix for 2 games. NFL+ only streams in market games (which you should get with a TV and antenna) and Paramount+ only airs in market CBS games (again which you should get with antenna)
Pro tip for Amazon games: they put them on twitch with no paywall.

At least they have so far... Probably won't last forever

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I would love to see us feed Rodgers his taint, but I looked it up and it turns out the chances of the Jets starting Methusela week 1 of the pre-season are indistinguishable from -12,000-to-1.
200.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad