That Mets loss yesterday

IMG_8682.jpeg

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_5552.jpeg

Unless Petes arm is up the catchers ass (oh my) it is definitely hitting the plate, surprised they called him out

But as a Yanks fan, I just chuckle and feel bad for that franchise and fans

Edit: Ah, just saw the SNY feed, guess Petes hand hovered over the plate. He should have been easily safe. Classic METS

Last edited:
Reactions: njdevils1982

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
verdugo is the perfect example of a guy you hate to play against but love having on your team.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Did a baseball trip last week, knocked off Cleveland/Milwaukee from my list and saw Wrigley for the third time. Milwaukee's stadium seemed pretty weathered from the outside but I enjoyed the interior. Normally something feels off with an indoor stadium (Arizona/Houston) but the Brewers park felt a bit more spacious. I'm bitter at Cleveland since they did not have any ice cream helmets as that's my souvenir from each park. I'm down to Rays/Marlins/Rangers stadiums to go, at which point I'm sure MLB will announce a round of expansion.

Topped it off with a Dodgers@Padres game. Aside from the final score, it wasn't a great experience. Those games seem to draw the dregs from both franchises nowadays.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad