Celtics/NBA 2023-2024 NBA Finals begin June 6th at TD Garden - (1) Boston vs most likely Dallas

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
Why do you say "f*** Kyrie?" Jaylen Brown and Kyrie Irving are like brothers to each other. Off court they are tight, real tight.
Dude, f*** Kyrie. That's great they are like brothers to each other. Kyrie is a miserable, antagonistic malcontent with zero respect for anyone who pushes back on his manic behaviors and warped views. He's also an antisemitic jackass. When you put all of that plus spitting on the logo at center court of a franchise and fanbase who embraced you until you turned your back on them, it is an automatic f*** you.

pgm16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2010
St. John's NL
Dude, f*** Kyrie. That's great they are like brothers to each other. Kyrie is a miserable, antagonistic malcontent with zero respect for anyone who pushes back on his manic behaviors and warped views. He's also an antisemitic jackass. When you put all of that plus spitting on the logo at center court of a franchise and fanbase who embraced you until you turned your back on them, it is an automatic f*** you.
& he scuffed on Lucky ☘️☘️

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I don't disagree. I am with you. I put both your comments together and thought you were saying the Irving had said something about Brown. I got it. Alicat I agree someone will still use that narrative about Jaylen. And separately Fvck Kyrie. I hope the Celtics stomp on him during the finals. He will be back in Boston after the Wolves are done. Sorry if I cause any confusion or an upset stomach. Moving on with the Finals.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
I don't disagree. I am with you. I put both your comments together and thought you were saying the Irving had said something about Brown. I got it. Alicat I agree someone will still use that narrative about Jaylen. And separately Fvck Kyrie. I hope the Celtics stomp on him during the finals. He will be back in Boston after the Wolves are done. Sorry if I cause any confusion or an upset stomach. Moving on with the Finals.
It is all good.

Let people use whatever narrative they want. Unlike Kyrie, Jaylen has put in the work to learn more about why people were upset with some of the things he has said in the past. Jaylen's also a team first guy.

Just wait until things get a little sticky for Dallas. Kyrie will revert to me first basketball and it will hurt his team. The Mavs are a decent team but it takes one trigger for Kyrie to lose his shit and the Celtics know how to expose them all. Won't be an easy seies if the Mavs win their series but Celtics 100% have the edge especially in mental toughness.

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
When ( not if ) Boston wins the Final I absolutely guarantee that Irving will take some credit for Boston winning. He spout off some BS like " Tatum and Brown had to become the team leaders more quickly when I left which helped them grow into the stars that they are now ". :thumbd:

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
When ( not if ) Boston wins the Final I absolutely guarantee that Irving will take some credit for Boston winning. He spout off some BS like " Tatum and Brown had to become the team leaders more quickly when I left which helped them grow into the stars that they are now ". :thumbd:
Probably.

After he sages the court. Gives the fans the finger. Talks about how Boston hates him is purely based on racism, etc etc

Same ole narrative

I hope we f***ing DESTROY the Mavs.

Nothing would give me more joy.

We need KP back to do so.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
I'm a fairweather Celtics fan. Honestly I've only watched like 3 or 4 games all year. Of the four major sports basketball comes solidly last, and with more responsibilities and less time in my schedule, I can only dedicate so much time to sportsball (so it's mainly Bruins and Sox, and Pats on Sundays).

I'm enjoying the playoff run and hope they win but also feel like a pink hat if I celebrate it too much. I will say though, winning it over Kyrie in the finals would be tremendous. Kyrie is the biggest heel in sports and a victory would be a payoff to an angle akin to Mankind beating the Rock for the title in 1999.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Now that there's competition in the mornings and his old co-host has a job again, it's time to come up with a controversial flamin' hot take to get all the attention back on Fred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad