Votes: 162 31.6%
  • Colorado in 7

Votes: 58 11.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
MacKinnon, Makar and Rantanen have a combined 2 points and -17 in last 3 games.

I still think Colorado can come back and win - but it all starts with those 3. If they can't figure it out, Colorado has no chance.

Grigowski

Jul 6, 2016
I’m an Avs fan living in Canada who heard a lot of SiriusXM NHL radio and Marek/Friedman today and I can confirm they did spend a lot of time talking about Colorado beating themselves as opposed to Dallas beating Colorado so I can see Stars fans pov in being frustrated with their lack of credit. The Stars are a wagon and deserve respect.
What about Dallas forcing the AVS to make mistake after mistake and the AVS top dogs getting frustrated pretty quick?

Sometimes you have to admit that one team plays better, or has a better game plan which they execute way better than the other team.

Of course the top-scorer shitting on his team during the playoffs again doesnt help, but the downfall started allready in Game 3, and partly in Game 2.

Until now Bednar and the players didnt find a way to counter Dallas´ game plan. And if they do, they are wasting top chances in a comical way.

I would be very surprised if we win today and force another game back in Denver. But 3 in a row to come back and win this series? 99 % NO from my side. Still think this one is over tonight and Dallas takes this series.

Reactions: LT

Spilot23

Dec 30, 2014
Stars are forcing the Avs to play dump and chase which they never did and when they do it feels like there's no forecheck or wingers are lost. Damn I miss Landeskog dude was a truck and wasn't afraid to go in dirty areas. I think he would've thrived playing Dallas hockey. Rantanen our 6"4 bambi is falling everytime he has to fight along the boards and then look at refs. Our top guys needs to find something else which is a bit late considering we're trailing 3-1.

Either way you can't comeback a 3-1 series if you've never trailed 3-1 before.
esperto-use-your-head.gif

Reactions: TatteredTornNFrayed

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
I feel we should all give a few Stars fans a big hug and a blue ribbon so they know they are seen.

Clearly most see the Stars have played a great series and no matter how well the Avs played it would have likely been their toughest match-up in any path to the finals. Not only were the Stars the better seed and also look to have a brighter future, but they are also likely the team that slams the MacKinnon-Makar window shut. May even be the first step of pushing Bednar out the door and starting the Avs entire rebuild.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
I think the worst part of Dallas losing is that I had a video of that dork ass Avs radio homer Conor McGahey broadcasting the aftermath of a Dallas goal and now I don’t even feel like tweeting it.

Muffin

Avalanche Flavoured
Aug 14, 2009
Edmonton
Feels like Dallas really let a chance slip away. You'd think the longer the series go the more it benefits the Avs given Dallas just played a 7 games series and have played every other night since then.

thegazelle

Nov 11, 2019
As much as I love the Canadian teams' crowds, I really have to give credit and props to the Dallas fans for a consistently enthusiastic and passionate display of support for their team during their games. I can only imagine how fun and fulfilling it is to be a Dallas fan in that type of genuine euphoria and excitement. As a fan of the game, I am happy to see this in a Southern market.

Avsfan1921

Oct 5, 2019
I don’t know, I’ve spent a fair bit of time here the last week or so and honestly, a certain other teams fans have annoyed me more than the Dallas ones lol. Mostly good times here. Lots of complaining on refs which is typical for all fan bases. Some good natured banter but nothing crazy imo.

Not sure I get the hate for Manson though, is it cause he beat up Benn a couple years ago?

LT

XXXX - XXXX - XX__ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
I don’t know, I’ve spent a fair bit of time here the last week or so and honestly, a certain other teams fans have annoyed me more than the Dallas ones lol. Mostly good times here. Lots of complaining on refs which is typical for all fan bases. Some good natured banter but nothing crazy imo.

Not sure I get the hate for Manson though, is it cause he beat up Benn a couple years ago?

Manson is just the most physical guy on the team and does a lot of the same shit Ryan Suter does behind the play. Playoff hockey kinda stuff. There's always been bad blood between these two teams and he's the current focus for us, I suppose.

Reactions: Avsfan1921
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad