Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVVII - RIP 2024 Vegas Golden Knights Season 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
The Montreal Canadiens failed to make the Stanley Cup Playoffs for the third consecutive season. Montreal (29-34-12) was eliminated from contention when it lost to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Thursday.

Sep 19, 2008
no big Korea group tours for some reason

no point going by myself

even you didn't go by yourself you had a us gril !!

Sep 19, 2008
imagine spending 4 weeks in Korea and 2 days in Japan.

At least you got out of Japan by Golden week.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Happy Anniversary Princess Kate & Prince William !! :party: 🤴 👸

And with that, I am taking a break from Kyle. Last thing I need is to see him fake shilling for that POS Sherman & that little analytics boy running the team. He was all in to them making trades & spending $$$ last summer so he can take 7 seats & read Glenn's blogs. There will be no more "Itttttt's a Marlins win!!!!!" posts for the foreseeable future. :nod:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
What is a Passport Bro?

A "Passport Bro" is a term used to describe a specific mindset and lifestyle choice adopted by men who have decided to pursue relationships with foreign women from different cultural backgrounds, often in countries outside their own. The concept of Passport Bros arises from a perception that traditional values and behaviors are more prevalent among foreign women compared to the cultural shifts observed in Western societies. This term is rooted in the belief that some Western women have embraced what is seen as an aggressive and hostile feminist philosophy that can lead to contentious relationships with men. Passport Bros view these foreign women as potential partners who possess qualities they deem desirable in contrast to what they perceive as negative attributes in Western women.

The Passport Bro mindset emerges from a range of concerns about modern Western dating and marriage culture. Among these concerns, one of the primary grievances is the perception that many Western women exhibit behaviors that are argumentative, confrontational, highly manipulative, and exhibit traits often associated with masculinity. Among the many traits they have started to display are abrasive conduct, combative attitudes, and an overt emphasis on anti-male feminist philosophy and combative individualism to the detriment of traditional gender roles. These behaviors, in the eyes of Passport Bros, are seen as incompatible with harmonious relationships and are believed to contribute to the breakdown of connections between men and women in the Western dating scene.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
The only good part about NCL is the solo travelers cruise rooms

You know damn well Build a Bear has a business relationship with a competitor.

Yes, people should always pick a cruise line/ship based on whether or not they provide plushies. :eyeroll:

Sep 19, 2008
Happy Anniversary Princess Kate & Prince William !! :party: 🤴 👸

And with that, I am taking a break from Kyle. Last thing I need is to see him fake shilling for that POS Sherman & that little analytics boy running the team. He was all in to them making trades & spending $$$ last summer so he can take 7 seats & read Glenn's blogs. There will be no more "Itttttt's a Marlins win!!!!!" posts for the foreseeable future. :nod:

You didn't make any f***ing changes to that playoff team. The only changes were minor injuries. In fact you all added Tim Anderson in the offseason.

We get Alcantra is gone, we get that, due to injury. And some other starter. But 6 wins :laugh:

And you know I am loving every second of rubbing it in.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hood morning!!! :) :) :) @PanthersPens62

I’m very glad to see you are getting as much amusement out of ze Crapitals embarrassing sweep as I am. :nod: :nod: :) :laugh: :nod:
Hood Morning my Burrito loving friend ! :) 🌯 Big night for Ze Meth Kitties. 🐱 And now that Ze Craps are beginning their golfing season, Mr. Price will have lotsa time to work on his ground breaking memoir, "Slushies & Plushies, The John Price Story" :biglaugh: 🍦 🧸

Sep 19, 2008
Yes, people should always pick a cruise line/ship based on whether or not they provide plushies. :eyeroll:
"Plushie Bro" tourism :yo:

1714393328686.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad