Rumor: Things Not Left Unsaid 2, More Flyers Rumors & Media Mentions: Say It Like You Mean It

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
Things sound like Berube is being courted by the Leafs, Jets and Devils. The underground rumor is that he wants the Flyers gig but it isn’t open. Just wonder if the old bois pull the rug out from under Tortorella to give one of their own the job? Torts to the FO for the next two seasons; Berube behind the bench. It wouldn’t surprise me if it went down.

blackjackmulligan

Jun 17, 2022
Things sound like Berube is being courted by the Leafs, Jets and Devils. The underground rumor is that he wants the Flyers gig but it isn’t open. Just wonder if the old bois pull the rug out from under Tortorella to give one of their own the job? Torts to the FO for the next two seasons; Berube behind the bench. It wouldn’t surprise me if it went down.
dont see them paying torts 4 mil not to coach then 4+ for the chief

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Feel like the best fit for Berube is Winnipeg

• Wow
Reactions: Beef Invictus

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It was a zoom interview. It’s 99.99% Arniel and it always was. Jets and their inhouse love is just as bad as the Flyers.

I think Jets should get Keefe or Berube.

I am interested in seeing what both coaches do in a new spot. Keefe showed adaptation in the lost series. Leafs started rough with a trash transition that played directly into Boston without even making the B's work and changed the plan. Usually when you see a coach get fired after a series like that, it was a rough affair where they were clearly out of ideas and it wasn't exactly the case with Keefe. On the other hand, goddamn that team seemed extremely high strung; unsure if that's a failure of personnel management, or an inescapable outcome of Toronto media and fans being hockey crackheads.

But yeah, the Jets do seem to love doing the stupider thing.

Reactions: bennysflyers16

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad