Super League and cheating by ManCity and PSG

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
I don't even really understand the "tyranny of the majority" complaint. Like what's the other option? Requiring unanimous consent on everything which means that a single club can impose their will for a lack of change? How is that better.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
I don't even really understand the "tyranny of the majority" complaint. Like what's the other option? Requiring unanimous consent on everything which means that a single club can impose their will for a lack of change? How is that better.
And tyranny of the majority is even underselling the system. It requires a super majority of 14 clubs, not just 11. But it makes sense that an authoritarian government would have a hard time understanding that and abiding by it.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
Also Everton's new potential owners don't want anything to do with financial oversight since they're a bunch of fraudsters. I have no doubt that plays into the (still) current owners doing this as well.

777 arent going to own Everton and it isnt the reason Moshiri would be doing it.
it may purely be out of spite against Masters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad