Confirmed with Link: Sabres have promoted Seth Appert to assistant coach/Amir Gulati to video coordinator/Girardi let go

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Let's remind ourselves of what Flyers paid for Risto. Philly has to be one of the worst trading teams ever. Congrats on a 4th. Luckily, Torts knows stuff. Erik Johnson was absolutely done. Amazingly, a great coach got nothing out of him. Go look at his Philly stats. Ugly. And if he's a 7th D, how on earth does he get $3.5 M. Girgensons would have received much more money and term on the open market. Okay. LOL. He might have got a three-year deal but nowhere near $2.5 M. He's a 4th liner. He was so coveted that he wasn't traded at the deadline. And this good in the room crap? Okposo bad-mouthed the team once he got to Florida, saying he saw problems with the team in October and November. Enough with the room, who cares? The game is played on the ice. It's a damn country club in Buffalo where we haven't made the playoffs in 13 years with a series of stupid moves, either because of emotion or just lack of hockey knowledge. You are seriously talking about Brett Murray being crucial. Who gives any craps about. Rochester is in a developmental league. Granato alone cannot be blamed for team. Yes, better PP and other small things makes us a playoff team or close. But after all these years of sucking, you wonder why we are not a 100-point + team. We just keep spinning our wheels. I want to see some NHL-level stuff from 2019 NHL picks, 2020 picks and 2021.
I don't think we are ever gunna see anywhere close on this, sometimes you gotta take off the doom and gloom blinders and see beyond.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I don't think we are ever gunna see anywhere close on this, sometimes you gotta take off the doom and gloom blinders and see beyond.

We haven't made the playoffs in 13 years under Pegula. Kevyn Adams has been GM for almost four years in this latest rebuild and is on his third coach. The team was 5th last in attendance, which counts the Jets and Coyotes and their undersized arenas. But I have the blinders on. Okay.

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
We haven't made the playoffs in 13 years under Pegula. Kevyn Adams has been GM for almost four years in this latest rebuild and is on his third coach. The team was 5th last in attendance, which counts the Jets and Coyotes and their undersized arenas. But I have the blinders on. Okay.
Yes, you do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad