WWE: Raw and Smackdown Part 4 - The Paul Levesque Era

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'm honestly not sure Ilja wins tonight. Jey is the most over dude on the roster right now so they probably feel Ilja losing to him in a long match won't hurt him.

Plus I'm not sure they want to do Ilja vs Gunther III on RAW?

Sensrule

Aug 30, 2007
when was punk in ecw

I think it was 2007 when WWE had the watered down version of ECW for a bit. He started out there before moving to RAW. He was the ECW world champ.

Also, does anyone find McAfee annoying now? His act is starting to get old (with me at least). There was a part of RAW where he was randomly barking for no reason.

Reactions: BruinDust

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Can they just merge the Judgement Day and Final Testament? Both factions are literally the exact same gimmick. Kross looked like he was wearing Priest's jacket when he confronted Kofi last night.

Pull a page out of the 1998 playbook and form the Final Judgement and stop having two heel factions on the same show who look, talk and and act the same.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
I'm honestly not sure Ilja wins tonight. Jey is the most over dude on the roster right now so they probably feel Ilja losing to him in a long match won't hurt him.

Plus I'm not sure they want to do Ilja vs Gunther III on RAW?
There is this thing happening in Berlin in August. I wonder if there may be a spot on the card for Gunther VS Ilja III.

karljans8279

Jul 1, 2022
I think it was 2007 when WWE had the watered down version of ECW for a bit. He started out there before moving to RAW. He was the ECW world champ.

Also, does anyone find McAfee annoying now? His act is starting to get old (with me at least). There was a part of RAW where he was randomly barking for no reason.
Yes he gives me a headache. I can't stand when he starts screaming "Fight Night" during Sheamus' entrance

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
AJ, in an interview, randomly said that as a heel he, "Wants more boos than Dominik Mysterio".

... Which is a hell of an endorsement for Dom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad