WWE: Premium Live Events (not the big 4 shows)

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Jade has gotten better in ring,but she still has a ways to go.Her athleticism is off the charts,she just needs polishing and more in ring experience
She's super stiff at times, almost robotic. Did think she got better as the match went on.

------------

Thought the crowd carried the show. Not a bad show at all, but without a wild crowd I think there may have been a few of us who found it underwhelming.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
She's super stiff at times, almost robotic. Did think she got better as the match went on.

------------

Thought the crowd carried the show. Not a bad show at all, but without a wild crowd I think there may have been a few of us who found it underwhelming.
At times I felt it was too much but I’ll never talk down a crowd for being too enthusiastic. For those prices, they better be having the time of their lives

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Jade has gotten better in ring,but she still has a ways to go.Her athleticism is off the charts,she just needs polishing and more in ring experience

This team with Bianca and Jade could have a lot of runway. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep them together all the way to next year's WM. Highly marketable as a dominant female tag team and allows Jade to continue improving without having to go out and work singles matches. Protects their investment in her. Also would give those women's tag titles more credibility.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
everybody ready for WrestleMania’s debut in Louisville?

What a weird place to announce the site of WrestleMania… at a horse racing event. So weird.

Best I can make of it is drawing eyes from potential sponsors.

Horse racing is even more a rich man's event than hockey or golf.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Best I can make of it is drawing eyes from potential sponsors.

Horse racing is even more a rich man's event than hockey or golf.
It’s rich man’s sport, but the Kentucky Derby is the widest audience, unless someone at the Belmont is going for the Triple Crown.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
If it hasn't already been said...

I think somebody commented on AJ's ring gear being Undertaker colors. Apparently he had it custom made to match black/purple gear he wore in a 2003 TNA match against Dusty.

• Wow
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
This being AJ's first WWE 5 star match according to Dave feels off to me.

At least one of his matches with Cena should have been

Edit: this is apparently only his 2nd 5 star match ever as well? Come on Dave

Reactions: Jussi

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
This being AJ's first WWE 5 star match according to Dave feels off to me.

At least one of his matches with Cena should have been

Edit: this is apparently only his 2nd 5 star match ever as well? Come on Dave
The other one wasn’t even New Japan. It was TNA if you can believe it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad