Other Sports: Philadelphia Eagles (NFL): Super Bowl LVIII (Barf!) and Beyond!

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
If someone sees official/meaningful confirmation of the date of the Saints game, please tag me. I'm booking the trip the second I have it.
Should I even bother asking for Cajun/Creole pics when I haven't gotten homemade pizza pics. Also I'll keep an eye on Twitter for ya.

Edit also Perkins scouting report. And maybe Campbell and Jones Jr while you're at it.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Weren't you going to an LSU game? Or am I misremembering. I was requesting that live game scouting report.

Yep! Going to Ole Miss-LSU in Death Valley on October 12th.

I wanted to go to an Oregon game, but the home schedule sucks this year outside of the Ohio St game, which is also October 12th. I'm 99% sure I'm going to Colorado-Nebraska in Lincoln on Sept 7th because that stadium is going to be bonkers. I'd like to add another college game, but I'm not sure which one to pick.

Reactions: Chinatown88

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe

I wanted to go to an Oregon game, but the home schedule sucks this year outside of the Ohio St game, which is also October 12th. I'm 99% sure I'm going to Colorado-Nebraska in Lincoln on Sept 7th because that stadium is going to be bonkers. I'd like to add another college game, but I'm not sure which one to pick.
Just go to the real national title game the SEC championship.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh

go to a UNLV game lol

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Just go to the real national title game the SEC championship.

I was thinking about going to Kansas - Kansas St, but I want to know Daniels is healthy first. Makes it tough, but at least it's a place I can book relatively last minute.

go to a UNLV game lol

....you have inadvertently may have given me the answer I want. UNLV has Brennan Marion and they play Kansas on September 14th. I could rebook my flight home from Louisiana through Kansas. What a great idea.

*Edit* Wait, that game's in Nevada. Hell no.
*Edit again* ....different sources have that game in each place. Good times.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
I was thinking about going to Kansas - Kansas St, but I want to know Daniels is healthy first. Makes it tough, but at least it's a place I can book relatively last minute.

....you have inadvertently may have given me the answer I want. UNLV has Brennan Marion and they play Kansas on September 14th. I could rebook my flight home from Louisiana through Kansas. What a great idea.

*Edit* Wait, that game's in Nevada. Hell no.
*Edit again* ....different sources have that game in each place. Good times.
Lol what's wrong with Nevada (haven't been since I went to UNLV years ago)

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Yep, 17-0.

4986F8D5-D97C-410B-A63A-9577FA142861.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad