Confirmed with Link: Panthers claim Seth Griffith off waivers

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Useless? Jagr against opponents 3rd pair defenders would be quite a threat...especially alongside Malgin and Jokinen. That would be quite a possession line.
I don't think the guy can dominate even 3rd line competition at this point. His strength is way down from last season due to his weight loss. He has been easy pickings in any match-up he's had. The guy has one foot out the door as he's set to get married and he's bought a new place back in the Czech Republic. :)

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
What else should he say? Do you think the Coaching stuff would have liked if he said that he prefers McCann over Griffith and that it was wrong to sit him?
Players have to answer so many idiotic questions...they will just give you some standart answers. Tonight they might ask him about Reimer. Do you think that he'll say anything bad about him...for example that he prefers Luongo? He would never do it...regardless of Reimer's play.

I'm by no means a Nuckles supporter but there were 3 Swiss players on their roster in recent years. That's why I followed them quite a bit. I never heard anything bad about McCann. In fact, Baertschi even seemed to like the guy a lot. I also remember other players like Cracknell or Hutton hanging out with Jared.

There are always rumours when a popular guy gets traded. Fans are disappointed and the management is looking for excuses. In the end, the Nuckles mishandled the guy and that's why it didn't work out.

I don't believe in anything else until you provide facts. If anyone has been a problem in Vancouver, it probably was Virtanen. I got the feeling that he's quite an arrogant and selfish guy. I wouldn't call it a fact but if one of the two was a problem, it would probably be Virtanen. Also seems to lack work ethic after an intense start. I get that he had health issues and and, just like McCann got misused...still. Nuckles probably realized by now that they traded the wrong guy.

This is why you are very pro McCann fan with Malgin. Now it makes sense.

Griffith fitting in well with no home practice time, jumping into road trip for first impressions not easy.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
theres-a-name-ive-not-heard-in-many-years.gif

The math just didn't quite add up with this one

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Seth Griffith wouldn’t have missed the open net in OT last night

Reactions: iam76