OT: Out of town scoreboard

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
It's really funny that Dallas gets almost the same level of treatment that the Panthers do on national broadcasts, so they just did a segment about f***ing JARED BEDNAR'S HAIR while Colorado is getting obliterated like 20-2 in shots and down 2-0 on the scoreboard.

Even funnier is those two teams could make the final. It was my prediction before the playoffs started. I guess they will just talk about Stamkos, Pittsburgh, and Boston being victims during the final run if both those two teams do make it.

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
crazy night. that 3rd period rally for the canes was something. epic collapse by the rangers. was listening to the latest PDOcast (taped before the game obviously) and filipovic was mentioning the improved offensive numbers for the canes along with their continued failures in close playoffs games as evidence that the guentzel trade was a move in the right direction but they need one more player like that to get them over the hump. essentially the hypothesis what we were discussing a few days ago.

the stars are playing their game so well.... I don't think we've got our game at that level right now.

TotalHomer

Jan 3, 2022
Not getting too ahead of myself but Dallas is the one team in the West I would say I wouldn't care to face if the Panthers make the Finals.

Dallas is 100% the threat. I've watched most of their games and they are a very deep team and have couple of young guys that are breaking out at the right time. Without Wyatt Johnston they won't even get past Vegas. I think they have eight 20 goal scorers. Our high-end talent is a little better on the forward front, on defense Heiskanen is better than anyone we have and the rest of the group is very solid (Tanev has been a monster add for them). I can see that series coming down to Bob vs. Oettinger.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad