OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Mostly agree, but I don’t think the Canes have a shot at coming back. I could see them winning game 6 but I’d have to think they’re out in game 7 if that happens.

I’d rank the Panthers above the Rangers but I’d also accept the Rangers above them because of the goalie matchup.

Bob has been little more than a passenger these playoffs. He’s played more like the mediocre goalie they got on an albatross contract the first couple of years than the dominant goalie of last playoffs and even this regular season.

And I don’t take Paulie Eyes seriously as a head coach. Not in 2024. They win in spite of him. I don’t care how much they get up after he screams expletives at everyone.

I’m about ready to give the Rangers the East (I’m definitely giving them this series) because Florida is dicking around with the Bruins right now (they should have choked them out tonight and they no-showed much of the first half of the game) and they’ve already played a game more than they should have. Let’s see if they can make it two more games than they should have played after Friday.

And the Oilers are losing a lot of stock with me. If it isn’t Skinner sinking them with 5-4 and 4-3 losses, then they can’t score more than 2 goals.

I mean if the Stars end the Avs tomorrow then they'll be sitting back for the rest of the league to kill itself. Rangers missed a big chance in sitting at home while Florida/Boston kill each other. The Oilers/Vancouver have joke goalies and will get trounced by the Stars next round unless Oettinger has a repeat 2023 WCF. I don't think the East is winning it this year. Seems like the Stars are the best bet to win the Cup with how they've been playing and that's with Pavelski being super pedestrian, he should become a big factor later in the playoffs. They've been getting carried to hell by Miro + Wyatt Johnston + Jason Robertson this playoffs so far

Alex NJD

Apr 28, 2015
Parsippany, New Jersey
Dallas and Jim Nill's ability to retool is pretty incredible
15-16 finished 2nd in the regular season, only 4 players (Lindell had a cup of coffee so 3 regulars) remain from that roster
19-20 lose in the SC final, 10 players (7 regulars, Robertson Harley and Otter played a combined 7 games for them) remain on their current roster
23-24 a game off the WCF and a good shot to win it all

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad