Speculation: Next head coach of the San Jose Sharks

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
devastated I’ve got zero votes for the coaching position

maybe I’ll see if the Leafs board is hiring

Hi Jargon,

Thank you for applying to our Head Coach role here with the San Jose Sharks.

We've taken a look at your resume, and have decided not to move forward with next steps at this time. We encourage you to check back on our Careers Page in the coming months, as our team and needs are continuously evolving.
We appreciate you taking the time to submit an application, and wish you luck in your search.

Best,
Recruiting Team @ SJS

PS: Don't even think about replying to this email it will go directly into the trash.

Star Platinum

May 11, 2024
Hi Jargon,

We've taken a look at your resume, and have decided not to move forward with next steps at this time. We encourage you to check back on our Careers Page in the coming months, as our team and needs are continuously evolving.
We appreciate you taking the time to submit an application, and wish you luck in your search.

Best,
Recruiting Team @ SJS

PS: Don't even think about replying to this email it will go directly into the trash.
That would be a lot funnier if I hadn't received so many e-mails that looked exactly like that, minus the "head coach" and Sharks parts.

That is, if they don't just ghost you.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Hi Jargon,

Best,
Recruiting Team @ SJS

I would like to nominate myself and @The Nemesis for one reason and one reason only: so that when the Sharks are winning games easily, I can turn to him and say, "the Sharks are a dominate team."

Reactions: jMoneyBrah

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I would like to nominate myself and @The Nemesis for one reason and one reason only: so that when the Sharks are winning games easily, I can turn to him and say, "the Sharks are a dominate team."
PlayfairFreak.gif

• Haha
Reactions: jMoneyBrah

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad