McDavid is on a serious run to try and break Gretzky's single season playoff assist record

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Honestly I just feel bad for McDavid for having to play on the Oilers. It seems like the Oilers management ever since he has been there has done more to hurt the Oilers than help the Oilers. With a competent supporting cast, I feel like the Oilers would have made the cup finals by now.

Instead, they've just struck out on bad contract after bad contract after bad contract. Even their more "okay" contracts like Ceci, Kane and Skinner haven't turned out great.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Honestly I just feel bad for McDavid for having to play on the Oilers. It seems like the Oilers management ever since he has been there has done more to hurt the Oilers than help the Oilers. With a competent supporting cast, I feel like the Oilers would have made the cup finals by now.

Instead, they've just struck out on bad contract after bad contract after bad contract. Even their more "okay" contracts like Ceci, Kane and Skinner haven't turned out great.
Few free agents will take discounts to go to Edmonton, but that's not a situation unique to the Oilers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad