Player Discussion Kaapo Kakko

SeanAveryTheGreatOne

Jul 4, 2021
Oh yes def, I only thought otter because maybe he’d show more ‘flash’ with those two. Though it wouldn’t surprise me to see Berard elevate the current Ros role.
It's just irksome to me as a KK fan - Laf was able to take that step when he got to play with great linemates. That's how forward development almost always goes. I don't think Kakko will ever get that chance on NYR.

Reactions: Rongomania

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
It's just irksome to me as a KK fan - Laf was able to take that step when he got to play with great linemates. That's how forward development almost always goes. I don't think Kakko will ever get that chance on NYR.
The problem is the Best Buds need a speed guy, and Chytil was out most of the year. Kakko would be a monster if he had a cycling center. 2006 Michael Nylander.

Reactions: Rongomania

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Kaapo was on his horse last night. He flashed some speed. There seems to be potential remaining to be tapped. Just needs to be all the time and not in flashes.
And maybe he needs to play with a good player who supports him for a while. Like Panarin has with Laf.

80shockeywasbuns

Feb 12, 2022
And maybe he needs to play with a good player who supports him for a while. Like Panarin has with Laf.
861FCF87-6285-4FFE-8A95-FF5D59BCFE8A.jpeg

Chris Drury:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Las Palmas vs Real Betis
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $210.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs USA
    France vs USA