Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille, Blake and Hiller stay)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Lets ensure the top 4 is bottom 1/4 of the league offensively for an eternity

I cant wait for Roy to ensure a goal against every game. The way he just stands on the ice alone unbothered near the crease while the puck casually goes by his stick while his brain is so slow to the point he doesn't even move his stick to close the lane OR the other patented Matt Roy defensive special. While an offenseman is literally dry humping the goalie and he's just standing their watching like a cuck until the guy jams the loose puck in.

Truly a great Dman. I am so glad we're gonna have this overrated moron be blocking another spot on the team.

I guarantee an NMC too.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
I cant wait for Roy to ensure a goal against every game. The way he just stands on the ice alone unbothered near the crease while the puck casually goes by his stick while his brain is so slow to the point he doesn't even move his stick to close the lane OR the other patented Matt Roy defensive special. While an offenseman is literally dry humping the goalie and he's just standing their watching like a cuck until the guy jams the loose puck in.

Truly a great Dman. I am so glad we're gonna have this overrated moron be blocking another spot on the team.

I guarantee an NMC too.
The deadline for the Kings is when they make the exact wrong moves to kill the roster going fwd.. thus the deadline... for this past season it was not moving Roy. #disasterclass

Statto

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 9, 2014

I guarantee an NMC too.
You forgot to mention that he coughs the puck up for fun with a truck load of giveaways, nearly all in his own zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad