Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Florida is a bunch of diving, flopping, dirty pukes. They're like the 2011 Canucks, (minus the actual fan-base).

That said, I hope they beat the Rangers, because f*** NY, and also, the Panthers losing in the Finals again is the most pain I can wish on them and all 27 of their fans.

As for Edmonton, I'm an old bitter Bruins fan, and I still haven't gotten over the '88 and '90 Finals, lol, so I guess it's Dallas for me.

Plus it's always fun to see a long time player like Pavelski, finally break through and win one at the end of his career.
I get it, holding onto those grudges from the '80s and '90s must be exhausting. Maybe it's time to let go—after all, the Panthers' 27 fans can't carry all that bitterness alone if they win a cup.

Also, little Johnny says he's really sorry for accidentally spilling apple juice on your lap in grade 1. He feels bad you're still holding onto that anger and grudge.

Reactions: cowboy82nd

Praetorian Caps

May 15, 2018
I get it, holding onto those grudges from the '80s and '90s must be exhausting. Maybe it's time to let go—after all, the Panthers' 27 fans can't carry all that bitterness alone if they win a cup.

Also, little Johnny says he's really sorry for accidentally spilling apple juice on your lap in grade 1. He feels bad you're still holding onto that anger and grudge.

Reactions: Tanknation

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
FLA and DAL are my teams. Wouldn't get too upset if EDM won it all so that the poor Canadians can breathe a little easier (undoubtedly fans of the other Canadian teams will be fuming nonetheless).

torniojaws

Jan 10, 2017
Finland
Out of the current 4, I'd say Florida since they haven't won it yet and Dallas due to so many Finns playing there in key roles. Same for Florida as well.

Avs2022

Jan 4, 2011
Avs fan. Hoping Florida wins it. Wouldn't mind Edmonton winning it but I don't think the Oilers get past Dallas.

Once the Avs were eliminated I was voting for the Canucks since I loved Zadorov on the Avs and Adam Foote is an assistant coach for them as well. But then game 7 happened.

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada

Laptop? way back then? You may be referring to an Abacus

EDIT: argh... it's early, I could have swore I read laptop instead of lap

Duffy13

‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻
Feb 16, 2013
PEI, Canada
oh right.... I guess Edmonton preferably vs the Panthers, I'm more hate watching at this point lol so the only team that I am really cheering against is the rags

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad