F Miguel Marques - Lethbridge Hurricanes, WHL (2024 NHL Draft)

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
There haven't been nearly enough talk about Miguel Marques this season. The metrics of his playmaking are off the charts.

Here's my Scouting Report on him.

Like a Gallagher sort of type, looks interesting. Looking forward to the next video on Yakemchuk

Reactions: 19Simon19

19Simon19

Jul 31, 2022
Like a Gallagher sort of type, looks interesting. Looking forward to the next video on Yakemchuk
Thanks. I made a minor mistake while planning my videos. I will release Celebrini next since I want to release my video on him before the Draft Lottery.

I'll release Yakemchuk next wednesday or friday (video is already made).

Screams 2nd rounder to me. Great motor, good vision, perimeter playerish, and good offensive skills. Nothing elite in his game, but very promising attributes he can build on
Yup I agree. He should still be available around 45-50. Heard some minor stuff Off the Ice about him too, that's apparently why he wasn't at the Top Prospect Game.

He's better than many players currently playing for Canada at the U-18. Don't know if it's related to that, but in any case, if you're interessted in him, there's no rush in selecting him too early.

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Thanks. I made a minor mistake while planning my videos. I will release Celebrini next since I want to release my video on him before the Draft Lottery.

I'll release Yakemchuk next wednesday or friday (video is already made).

Yup I agree. He should still be available around 45-50. Heard some minor stuff Off the Ice about him too, that's apparently why he wasn't at the Top Prospect Game.

He's better than many players currently playing for Canada at the U-18. Don't know if it's related to that, but in any case, if you're interessted in him, there's no rush in selecting him too early.
You think he would’ve beat out some of the players at the u18s? I don’t think he’d beat out any of the draft eligibles like Beaudoin, Greentree, or Iginla.

Reactions: Blueston

19Simon19

Jul 31, 2022
You think he would’ve beat out some of the players at the u18s? I don’t think he’d beat out any of the draft eligibles like Beaudoin, Greentree, or Iginla.
Better than Josephson, Ritchie, Wetsch, Massé and Beaudoin IMO.

But I don't think he's well suited for a depth role like those guys.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Better than Josephson, Ritchie, Wetsch, Massé and Beaudoin IMO.

But I don't think he's well suited for a depth role like those guys.

Why not? He may be small but he's tough, he's intense and he's gritty. He'd add not just skill but also lots of speed, energy and intensity to the Canadian WJC18 team. I can see why they'd prefer bigger guys though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad