BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Win or lose Game 5 will be Jack's last home game on NESN as ABC has EXCLUSIVE rights to a Game 7 on Saturday night.

1714379152407.png

1714379293688.png

1714379384153.png

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
After the hornet's nest that Toronto was thrown into with the media after the last game, they should be fired up if they have any pride. They have been torn to shreds, I don't know why any player would want to play for Toronto. I hope the Bruins are just as determined to put an end to this series because we do not want this going back to Toronto.

Thank you again to @dafoomie for the game summaries - that is the only way I can hear Jack calling the last games. The difference is incredible after listening to the games from the Canadian feed. I am going to miss the passion, there will never be another Jack Edwards. I hope the Bruins give him an epic game to call.

bme44

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2010
Nova Scotia
All I have to say is I do not under any circumstances want a game 7 and preferably not a game 6 either,put them away do not give them any life .
This is so key. Momentum is such a major factor. Play your best game of the series and do not allow the Leaf's to start felling any confidence

Bruins you have won nothing yet

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
This game is going to be extremely poorly reffed

ABC and the scheduling, there's going to be a heavy lean for Refs to favor the leafs and try to give them a chance to push this to a game 7. I think they'll swallow their whistles in the event of a game 6, but they're going to give them that favor tomorrow night

Bruins needs to move fast and bear down on pucks, draw offensive zone penalties if you can but always be the first on pucks and move your feet, way less likely to be penalized yourself if you do so. Don't make it easy for the refs

Over under penalties the refs are going to call on Bruins? I say 5 and I take the over

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
This is so key. Momentum is such a major factor. Play your best game of the series and do not allow the Leaf's to start felling any confidence

Bruins you have won nothing yet
I have zero doubt that if the Bruins loose this game it will mean a game 7 ,and the longer this series goes on the more likely that Matthews gets feeling better,because he looked kind of green to me last game .

• Wow
Reactions: CAW1313 and Ladyfan

mjhfb

Easier from up here
Dec 19, 2016
A thousand miles from nowhere
Let me just say that while I hope they do, I will be truly impressed if they wrap it up tomorrow. Unfortunately this team has a history (or call it a bad habit) of messing up a good situation and letting teams come back into games and series. Failing to seize the moment has made their job much harder than it had to be.
If they close it out in 5 against a desperate, skilled and nationally embarrassed team that would send a pretty big message. We'll see.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Let me just say that while I hope they do, I will be truly impressed if they wrap it up tomorrow. Unfortunately this team has a history (or call it a bad habit) of messing up a good situation and letting teams come back into games and series. Failing to seize the moment has made their job much harder than it had to be.
If they close it out in 5 against a desperate, skilled and nationally embarrassed team that would send a pretty big message. We'll see.
Sounds like my relationship life in my 20s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad