Player Discussion Chris Kreider

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
Good stuff. Was there for that one. Wasn't it against Tortorella if I remember correctly?

Yep as others have mentioned it was.
The Tortarella chats got pretty loud in the 3rd period. As fans, we really got tired of him and his style.

I am glad that he revised some of his ways and these two landing spots for him showed him how to grow as a coach. He was such a dick to the media at all times.

Reactions: bl02

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Did he think we won the cup after game 6 and decided he's not playing anymore?

Another absolutely disgrace series by him.

The core is rotten and needs to go. He will fetch the most, trade his ass in the offseason.

Reactions: Captain Monglobster

NickyFotiu

NYR 2024 Cup Champs!
Sep 29, 2011
I like that CK is taking responsibility. Hopefully CK and Mika come out possessed on Thursday. I give props to Florida. They have worn us down. Hopefully our guys take some cold baths and can get some life back in their bodies. We also need to get meaner in front of our net. Guys are standing there without a fight for position.

I like that CK is taking responsibility. Hopefully CK and Mika come out possessed on Thursday. I give props to Florida. They have worn us down. Hopefully our guys take some cold baths and can get some life back in their bodies. We also need to get meaner in front of our net. Guys are standing there without a fight for position

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
The enigma strikes again. He better have another game 6 in his pocket if hes gonna be a net negative every other game.

Guy does not move his feet enough.
That's the thing though. There were shifts in the 3rd period where he was moving his feet and skating hard to retrieve pucks, skating hard towards Panthers that had the puck. He even laid a few hits. But that means that he's choosing to not skate on all the other shifts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad