Canada Soccer Part VII: Qatar Booked Edition

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
god, it's bad enough that Phil nepotismed his way into 59 England caps, but him nepotisming his way to the Lionesses' helm (wherein he held the team that is now at worst #2 on earth back from hitting that height 5 years ago when they likely should've) and then to Inter Miami is truly abominable.

i wouldn't trust him coaching a Canadian university
He must be great a selling himself lol. His resume in management does not help his cause at this point.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
god, it's bad enough that Phil nepotismed his way into 59 England caps, but him nepotisming his way to the Lionesses' helm (wherein he held the team that is now at worst #2 on earth back from hitting that height 5 years ago when they likely should've) and then to Inter Miami is truly abominable.

i wouldn't trust him coaching a Canadian university
I wouldn't mind him coaching UVic. Those hippies deserve him.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002

"My respect for U.S. Soccer is big, but I went through a process with them, right? And I'm not going to go into it, but I wasn't treated very well in the process," Marsch told CBS' "Call it What You Want" podcast.

"And so, whatever man, that's in the past now. The minute it was done I was like, 'OK, I'm moving forward, and I'm going to figure out what's right for me.'

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
One of my biggest pet peeves is listening to Americans talk football, so it's going to take a lot to get used to. I still have nightmares of playing in a tourney in the 90s and finding out I needed to take our spot kick from centre field.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad