Speculation: And yet again...the Off-Topic Thread

TCNorthstars

Jan 5, 2009
Lansing area, MI
I hate Comcast so much, I quit watching TV. It's bad enough that I have to take it up the ass on a monthly basis for internet.

We all take it that way in the U.S.. It is ridiculous. We did have a different company come through and install fiber. My neighbor jumped on it because they were on comcast unlimited because their kids are never outside. It saved them 50%. I called comcast and told them the price. They matched it. The neighbors have lost service 2x now. I think staying was the right move for now.

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
I have AT&T and I don't really have any issues with them to be honest.

Our HOA pays for our Spectrum internet and cable and I haven't had any issues with them. I wish the Spectrum App was available on PlayStation, but it's available on XboX and most smart TVs, so when I go to friends houses, I load up the app at their place and we can watch sports there (no one has cable, and if the HOA didn't pay for cable, we wouldn't have it either). The internet we have is fast and I have no issues with gaming.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Bored at work. Searching for random stuff on E-Bay. Found a Red Wings pullover Starter just like I had in '93 or '94. Not a size that would fit me now but tempted to take a flyer on it just to have and claim I had since I was a kid.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad