Buffalo Bills Post-Draft Discussion

What position do you want the Bills to draft round 1?

• RB

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • WR / TE

Votes: 36 60.0%
  • OL

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • DL

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • LB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CB

• S

• Trade out of first round

Votes: 14 23.3%

• Total voters

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
9/8 Cardinals - Sunday 1pm- W
9/12 @ Miami - Thursday Night (Confirmed)- L
9/23 Jacksonville - MNF- W
9/29 @Ravens - SNF- L
10/6 @ Houston - Sunday - 1pm- W
10/14 @ Jets - MNF- W
10/20 - Titans - Sunday 1pm- W
10/27 @ Seattle - Sunday - 4:25- W
11/3 Miami - Sunday - 1pm- W
11/10 @ Indy - Sunday - 1pm- W
11/17 Chiefs - Sunday - 4:25- L
11/24 BYE
12/1 - Niners - SNF- W
12/8 @ Rams - Sunday - 4:25- W
12/15 @ Lions - Sunday - 4:25- L
12/22 - Patriots - Sunday - 1pm- W
12/29 - Jets - Sunday - 1pm- W
1/5 - @ Patriots - Sunday - 1pm- W
If the schedule is true-I have them at 13-4. 5-1 in the division. We cruise to a division title this year. I think Allen's TO issue are going to be dramatically reduced due to Brady having a full offseason to prepare. Brady was the first OC we've had since Allen broke out that seemed to incorporate the running game well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Harry Kakalovich

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
That's gotta be one of the toughest schedules in the NFL, right? Ravens, Miami x2, Chiefs, SF, Lions, Jacksonville even the Jets will be tough with Rodgers back. Brutal.
Miami is our -insert emasculating word- until proven otherwise. The Jets will cave again. Saleh ain't it, and I'd bet the house that Rodgers will look old. I think we beat them twice this year because Brady will expose their weakness on defense like he did Dallas- the run D. Ravens, Chiefs, Lions, and 9ers are all 50/50 games.

Also, didn't we have one of the hardest schedules last year? SoS isn't as scary when you have Allen as your QB, and a team that has one of the highest regular season winning %s of the past 5 years. We're always going to have a ridiculous SoS because we're always a damn good football team even on our down years. Thanks Josh!

buffa dud

Dec 31, 2021
New England twice in 3 weeks to end the season?

Sure. You do you, NFL.

How are more people not excited by this? When the season is closing, and all the teams are fighting for playoff spots and seeding, the Bills (who have a coach with a sterling record against rookie QBs) get two games that will in all likelihood feature a rookie QB, backed by a rookie head coach. That's not a bad situation.

That's gotta be one of the toughest schedules in the NFL, right? Ravens, Miami x2, Chiefs, SF, Lions, Jacksonville even the Jets will be tough with Rodgers back. Brutal.

Strength of Schedule is meaningless. God is a lie.

Reactions: SundherDome

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
1st place teams are always going to have difficult schedules. If anything, our crossover divisions (AFC South and NFC West) aren't as bad as they could be.
I'm half of the opposite opinion. NFC West is probably the hardest of the 4 NFC divisions: one elite team (SF), one solid playoff team (LA). Seattle will be on the fringe again probably, and Arizona might end up there as well with a healthy Murray though they probably fall more in the 7 win range. Meanwhile, you've got the NFC East with 2 bottom feeders (don't see a Giants resurgence happening), NFC North with two bottom feeders (Chicago might be better, but Minnesota is going to nosedive), NFC South is "someone has to win it".

AFC is probably pretty even across the divisions with the exception of the North which is clearly the best, but the other three are probably about the same. South doesn't have the elite team (yet, Houston might be there by season's end), but I think Indy/Jacksonville is probably better than LA/LV/Denver (Tennessee is clearly the worst of the 8 teams though), so that's probably a wash. So avoiding the AFC North was definitely a good thing.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
I'm half of the opposite opinion. NFC West is probably the hardest of the 4 NFC divisions: one elite team (SF), one solid playoff team (LA). Seattle will be on the fringe again probably, and Arizona might end up there as well with a healthy Murray though they probably fall more in the 7 win range. Meanwhile, you've got the NFC East with 2 bottom feeders (don't see a Giants resurgence happening), NFC North with two bottom feeders (Chicago might be better, but Minnesota is going to nosedive), NFC South is "someone has to win it".

AFC is probably pretty even across the divisions with the exception of the North which is clearly the best, but the other three are probably about the same. South doesn't have the elite team (yet, Houston might be there by season's end), but I think Indy/Jacksonville is probably better than LA/LV/Denver (Tennessee is clearly the worst of the 8 teams though), so that's probably a wash. So avoiding the AFC North was definitely a good thing.
Yeah, in terms of the NFC that's probably fair. There's always surprises once the season kicks off though. Let's hope they're more in our favor than against.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad