GDT: 2024 IIHF World Championship - Czechia

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
How was Mercer deployed for this tournament ? I never watch this tournament but keep up with it on reddit or instagram to see what teams won or what players are hot. It's a bit disappointing Mercer barley put up points and only scored 2 goals which I believe were both empty netters. Kid needs some time away from the rink it seems , hopefully the he doesn't cause too much of a headache with his next contract.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
How was Mercer deployed for this tournament ? I never watch this tournament but keep up with it on reddit or instagram to see what teams won or what players are hot. It's a bit disappointing Mercer barley put up points and only scored 2 goals which I believe were both empty netters. Kid needs some time away from the rink it seems , hopefully the he doesn't cause too much of a headache with his next contract.

He had 3 goals, the 3rd was a non-empty netter.

He officially played on line with Jack McBain & Brandon Tanev. He PKed but I don’t believe he played on the PP.

No one on Canada really scored much at all except for Dylan Cozens, who led the tournament with 9 goals.

Bedard had the 2nd most with 5 goals and he scored 4 of them in the first two games of the round robin.

Everyone else had 4 (2 players) or less goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad