Prospect Info: 2023-2024 Rangers Prospects Thread (Prospect Stats in Post #1; Updated 05.07.2024)

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
London completes the sweep with a 7-1 win (what a f***ing thrashing this series was.) Roobroeck with an assist on the lone goal.

Get him to Hartford!
I've never seen anything like this series. Not outside of international play, anyway. These were the 2 best teams in the OHL and it wasn't even close. London outscored them 31-9 in 4 games. Oshawa had a slim hope in game 3 when they were up 6-2 after 2 periods, but London tied it in the 3rd and won it in OT.

I can't see any team beating them in the Memorial Cup.

Roobroeck finished with 26 points in 21 games.

Hartford plays tonight and Saturday. Even if Roobroeck signs today, I can't imagine him playing prior to game 3 on Wednesday. Smith will want to see him in practice first.

Reactions: NYR Viper

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
They aren't throwing Roobroeck onto the Pack at this point of their playoffs.
I wouldn't be too sure. They inserted Barker for games 3 and 4 of the Providence series. He was assigned to Hartford on April 29th and played his first game on May 8th.

If they think Roobroeck is ready and can help, I see no reason why they wouldn't play him at some point.

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
Even if Roobroceck doesn't get into games, it probably isn't a bad idea to have him down there skating with the guys and getting acclimated with where he's most likely going to be playing next year.
i know the wings tried this, but id love to see roobroeck edstrom rempe hartford line next year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad