Post-Game Talk: 2-1 loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Call me crazy, but Nick Cousins needs to be in with Bennett and Tkachuk. Those guys are much better when they're playing like wild dogs, and Nick Cousins forces them to play like wild dogs.
The only issue with that is Benny doesn't take FO right now.

3 faceff concerns:
Rhino
Swaggy
Lorentz

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
So let’s just look at it that this was a sympathy loss so the Bruin fans could finally stop crying and whining. But one thing you know is even in a win they are bound to keep crying about something.

Reactions: harv33173 and KW

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
Has this team grown up has our coaches put this team in the most favorable position to win.
Spoken highly of from
top pundits, and national media considered a team with superior talent and a favorite to win the cup. I ask you and we ask our Panthers and coaches is the moment too big for you.
A year ago that same question was asked when we were underdogs and the Cats succeeding beyond expectation handled the moment.
Now as favorites we get to find out if the story plays out with possibly taking the top prize or playing down to our completion and looking at their season as one big missed opportunity. Game 6 on Friday might be the game that defines this team and these coaches going forward. A team that has been given so many accolades across the hockey world.

Last edited:

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Don't lie. I make you hot
IMG_2351.jpeg

ProjectPanthers

Podcast discussing the Florida Panthers
Mar 6, 2002
Towanna
linktr.ee
So let’s just look at it that this was a sympathy loss so the Bruin fans could finally stop crying and whining. But one thing you know is even in a win they are bound to keep crying about something.
Whiniest, softer-than-baby shit fanbase in the entire league. I thought Boston was a tough city but in reality it seems it's just a bunch of whiny bitches crying about leaving their keys in the cahhhhhh.

About 12 brain cells among the lot of them and they use them all to complain and cry and whine and bitch. Moaning like a dog in heat, they're somehow worse than Leafs fans which is an incredible feat as far as I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad