League News: NHL Talk - (News n' Scores n' Stuff) | 2023-24 Regular Season Edition

stephenball

Jan 7, 2018
Lot of people on the mains seem to think Florida would have no chance against the Oilers. I can’t say I agree with that, even with how well the Oilers have been playing.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
One of the biggest questions with the Lavi coached Caps was - what is the identity of the team? They didn't seem to play with a purpose, esp 5on5. And that holds true for the Rangers as well. They played opportunistic hockey and that will only take you so far.

Misery74

Nov 20, 2017
One of the biggest questions with the Lavi coached Caps was - what is the identity of the team? They didn't seem to play with a purpose, esp 5on5. And that holds true for the Rangers as well. They played opportunistic hockey and that will only take you so far.
Happy he is finally watching from the sidelines. I think NYR will be fed up with him after another year.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Obviously wanted NYR to lose, but maybe feel a bit bad for their true fans. (Not bandwagon finance bro fans) They’ve gotten so close over the last decade but just can’t do it, once you get close it’s hard to get back. Thank you god when we went deep we won.

Reactions: Cappy76

SkinsFan09

Jun 10, 2009
Brooklyn
Penguins missed the playoffs at our hands, Flyers still suck, Leafs (annoying Matthews fans) out in Round 1 and Rangers fans have to find dusty VHS tapes of 1994 again.

What a great offseason so far.

Reactions: max21

wickedwitch

Mar 21, 2010
Penguins missed the playoffs at our hands, Flyers still suck, Leafs (annoying Matthews fans) out in Round 1 and Rangers fans have to find dusty VHS tapes of 1994 again.

What a great offseason so far.
We personally eliminated the Penguins and Red Wings, plus we caused the Rangers (and their fans) to get overconfident, which eventually led to their demise. Since we can't win the Cup every season, I'll take seasons like this.

Reactions: max21

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad