Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
@LegionOfDoom91 Dani Dennis-Sutton thoughts? Jordan Reid has him mocked to the Eagles in a way too early mock.

He’s pretty well rounded. He’ll be a full time starter this year after being a rotational piece the last two years. He’s got prototypical size. I think even testing wise he’s probably just a good athlete.

I actually think Amin Vanover who’s going to be their third EDGE next year behind DDS & Carter is more twitchier. I think he’s draftable next year too.

Even with losing Robinson & Isaac they’re probably gonna go 5 deep again on the EDGE next year. I think Jameial Lyons who’s going to be a second year player next year & be in the rotation might have the highest upside of them all given his size/length, athleticism, skill set, etc. combo.

Reactions: Chinatown88

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
I’m doing some modeling prep for the season and I know we all understand that Florida’s schedule is absolutely ridiculous. It’s just that I’ve never seen an FBS schedule where the average team was 15 Points above FBS Average. That’s impossible.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I’m doing some modeling prep for the season and I know we all understand that Florida’s schedule is absolutely ridiculous. It’s just that I’ve never seen an FBS schedule where the average team was 15 Points above FBS Average. That’s impossible.

Even on the hoof that is one of the more insane schedules I’ve ever seen.

I don’t know with the tv networks getting more say going forward as I’d imagine we’re likely headed for an NFL like schedule/format eventually. But since the playoff era started & as of now there’s really no need to make your schedule anymore tougher than it already is if you’re a big school in a power conference.

If you’re a big school you draw at that gate & enough on tv regardless if you play a tomato can or another big program.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad