Brodin-Faber
Middleton-Spurgeon
Chisholm-Bogosian
Merrill

Gus
Wallstedt
Fleury

That is a pretty rock solid lineup.
Absolutely, I would do it. If rumors about him being unhappy in OTT are true, then OTT could do worse than this deal, though convincing Hartman to waive his NMC for that shitshow would be a challenge.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
Even if you meant Matthew Tkachuk, this is still very far away from something that I would agree with.
Well evaluating the players is one thing, but the uncertainty around Kaprizov has to come into the picture. If you’re telling me Kaprizov either leaves after 2 more years or we sign him to a 12M+ AAV over 8 years at age 30, or we can get Brady Tkachuk for at least 4 years and sign him to an extension at 29, I think k you have to at least consider that.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin
Well evaluating the players is one thing, but the uncertainty around Kaprizov has to come into the picture. If you’re telling me Kaprizov either leaves after 2 more years or we sign him to a 12M+ AAV over 8 years at age 30, or we can get Brady Tkachuk for at least 4 years and sign him to an extension at 29, I think k you have to at least consider that.
Wouldn’t the whole point of trading for Tkachuk be to supplement Kaprizov with another star player to incentivize him to stay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad