Heiskanen + Pettersson vs Dahlin

Who do you take going forward?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
How the F* is this even a poll. Heiskanen is barely behind Dahlin, no matter how you look at it. Adding a great forwards prospect to Heiskanen takes this quite easily...

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
People are acting like Miro is a long shot random prospect with a minimal chance to be a top pairing defenseman. He's a pretty much unanimous top-5 prospect in the NHL and the 2nd-best d prospect after Dahlin. If you think the gap between Dahlin and Miro is another top-5 prospect, I dont know what to tell you.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
Dahlin. Pettersson is overrated.

I've seen Pettersson called overrated plenty of times on this board but no one has ever given any actual reason or explanation behind it.

It doesn't even have to be a good explanation, I just want to know.

PinkFly

Oct 30, 2017
I've seen Pettersson called overrated plenty of times on this board but no one has ever given any actual reason or explanation behind it.

It doesn't even have to be a good explanation, I just want to know.

Nucks fans have been saying he's better than Matthews.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia

Show me several different posts claiming it.

It's stupid to base the consensus opinion on a player based on a few massive homers, especially with a big Canadian market like ours.

95%+ of us aren't making ridiculous claims like that.

It's like calling Matthews overrated because I've seen 2 or 3 Leafs posters say he's better than or on par with McDavid.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017

I see him being overrated too. All prospects generally are for the most part. Dahlin too. But yeah, some Canucks fans have been saying they'd take Pettersson over Boeser despite Pettersson not having any NHL experience or being proven at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad