Goals against review thread

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Jamie Benn goal on Stuart Skinner

They don’t have video of just the Benn goal. It’s both of the two early goals by each team into one video.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
May 26th, 2024

Rangers vs Panthers: 4 goals against Shesterkin, 1 stoppable. 5 goals against Bobrovsky, 1 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 9. Goals stoppable: 2. Percentage of goals stoppable: 22.22%. Combined save percentages: .850%.

Reactions: Dialamo and My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Softy of the night is this Gustav Forsling goal on Igor Shesterkin

Definitely the better goalie today, but this goal looked a little bit worse than any of Bobrovsky’s.

But it’s the softy of the night, not the softy on the worst goalie of the game night. I’d be a real ball buster to change the format just to tag Bobrovsky for a softy of the night. He did enough bad tonight that I don’t have to go making things up about him.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
May 29th, 2024

Stars vs Oilers: 4 goals against Oettinger, 0 stoppable. 2 goals against Skinner, 1 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 6. Goals stoppable: 1. Percentage of goals stoppable: 16.68%. Combined save percentages: .880%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Oettinger another tough night. No softies but if you are Dallas you could have obviously used a couple more saves.
I thought he was fine. Rebound on the first goal was kind of not good, but Suter took him out and was already right in front of him when he got the shot.

I think Edmonton is going to blow up the East goalie, if they can get through Dallas in this series.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I thought he was fine. Rebound on the first goal was kind of not good, but Suter took him out and was already right in front of him when he got the shot.

I think Edmonton is going to blow up the East goalie, if they can get through Dallas in this series.
I can’t see Shesterkin getting blown up. He’s on something of a heater

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I can’t see Shesterkin getting blown up. He’s on something of a heater
But heaters usually end

I think he'll have a harder time against the Oilers, but the Oilers have to get out of the West. And the Rangers have to get out of the East first.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
May 30th, 2024

Panthers vs Rangers: 2 goals against Bobrovsky, 0 stoppable. 2 goals against Shesterkin, 1 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 4. Goals stoppable: 1. Percentage of goals stoppable: 25%. Combined save percentages: .937%.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
May 31st, 2024

Oilers vs Stars: 1 goal against Skinner, 0 stoppable. 3 goals against Oettinger, 2 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 4. Goals stoppable: 2. Percentage of goals stoppable: 50%. Combined save percentages: .913%.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
June 1st, 2024

Rangers vs Panthers: 2 goals against Shesterkin, 0 stoppable. 1 goal against Bobrovsky, 0 stoppable.

Goals scored against goalies: 3. Goals stoppable: 0. Percentage of goals stoppable: 0%. Combined save percentages: .948%.

No stoppable goals, so no softy of the night.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad